Tallinn Insiders Tour
Tallinn is a charming blend of medieval tranquility and modern urban life. The medieval Old Town is a busy place in the summer with its many shops, galleries, souvenir markets, outdoor cafés and restaurants. The sightseeing tour takes us around the old medieval city walls and into the Old Town where we see Toompea Castle, the Dome Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral and the medieval Old Town Hall. In the afternoon an optional excursion is offered to Kadriorg Park with a visit to Kadriorg Palace and its art collections. The evening offers an optional medieval dinner at Restaurant Peppersack or Olde Hansa. There are delightful parks and open air museums such as: Kadriorg and Rocca al Mare. Optional extra: Want to see more of this beautiful Baltic Region? With a short 2 hour ferry crossing you can visit Helsinki for the day. Ferry crossing are regular and a day return tickets cost approx €50 pp. Ask our reservation team for more details.
- Flight Dublin to Tallinn (Ryanair)
- Airport transfer to your hotel with your guide
- 3 nights accommodation in the 4 Star Hotel Euroopa based on 2 sharing
- Breakfast each morning
- Insiders walking tour of Tallinn
- Return transfer from your hotel to airport with guide
- Flight Tallinn to Dublin (Ryanair)
- Services of our representative for coach transfers and tour
- Taxes and charges of €130
Fly direct from Dublin to Tallinn. On arrival you will be met by your guide and transferred to your hotel.
Morning Insiders Tour of Tallinn. Our expert guide will take you on a walk through this beautiful city and before you know it you’ll have visited all its main sights and have a great knowledge of the city and how to navigate it so as to make the most of the rest of your stay.
Day at leisure.
Early morning collection from hotel and transfer to the airport for your return flight to Dublin.
Hotel Euroopa is situated in close proximity to the Port of Tallinn, only at a walking distance from the City Centre and Tallinn’s Old Town. The 4 star Tallinn hotel has large and comfortable rooms with all the essential furnishings – suitable to a comfort-seeking traveller.
Joining rooms are perfect for families and suites match the taste of a demanding client. A cozy interior is inspired by local Estonian materials to make all our guests feel at home. In addition we offer quality dining, seminar services and occasional entertainment.
- Inclusive of taxes and service charges as indicated
- Includes check in of 1 standard bag per room plus hand luggage
- Single room supplement €80 for the duration
- Non refundable or transferable booking deposit €100 per person
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit or charge card
- Optional Insurance €17 (conditions apply)