Highlights of Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan is a nation defined by its natural beauty. Joyously unspoilt mountainscapes, stark craggy ridges and rolling jailoos (summer pastures) are brought to life by semi-nomadic, yurt-dwelling shepherds. Add to this a well-developed network of homestays and visa-free travel, and it’s easy to see why Kyrgyzstan (officially the Kyrgyz Republic), is the gateway of choice for many travellers in Central Asia.
Explore this fascinating country on our 7 night escorted tour with guide-led daily tours and all entrance fees included.
- Overnight flight Dublin to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, via Istanbul
- All Transfers on air-conditioned coach
- 7 nights accommodation in Kyrgyzstan (see Itinerary)
- Breakfast daily
- Daily tours as outlined in the itinerary with entrance fees included
- Return transfer from your hotel to airport
- Flight Bishkek to Dublin via Istanbul
- Services of guide and local representatives
- Taxes and charges including ecological fee included.
- 1 litre mineral water per person per day included
- One 30kg check in baggage per person & hand luggage
Meet the group at Manas Airport, following your overnight flight. Transfer to hotel for rest. After lunch start city tour in Bishkek. Visit Ala-Too Square, Panfilov Park, Manas Statue, Fine Art Museum, Victory Square and Osh Bazaar. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hotel Plaza 4-Star.
After breakfast, drive to Kochkor city. En route visit Burana Tower. Upon arrival to Kochkor, free time for walking and see felt carpet making shop. Dinner and overnight in local guest house.
After breakfast, drive to Naryn. Upon arrival, you can find a local farm house activities like animal husbandry and gardening, and also you can to took part in this activity. Overnight in hotel Khan Tengri.
After breakfast drive to Bokonbaevo village, located at the southern shore of Issyk-Kul Lake. Lunch in Bokonbaevo. After lunch visit of the Canyon “Fairytale”. Return to Bokonaevo. Dinner and overnight in local house.
After breakfast, drive to Karakol city on the way visit a Jety Oguz Gorge on the south shore of the Lake. Have lunch at the restaurant in Karakol city. Visit Dungan mosque and Orthodox church in Karakol city. Dinner at the local restaurant. Overnight in hotel Green Yard or similar.
After breakfast, drive to Cholpon Ata city. Visiting a historical museum and museum of Pethroglyphs. Lunch at local restaurant. Boat cruise on the lake Issik Kul. Check in. Free afternoon. It’s a good time to enjoy the beauty of the Lake Issik Kul. Which is a second high mountain lake in the world. Optional: Felt carpet show – 50$ per group. Dinner and overnight at resort hotel Kapriz or similar.
After breakfast, drive to Bishkek. Upon arrival to Bishkek, lunch and drive to Ala Archa National Park, dinner at the restaurant “Supara” (ethno complex out of Bishkek). Folk show, Kyrgyz national musical instruments. Overnight in hotel Plaza 4*.
Following breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Dublin.
- Inclusive of taxes as indicated
- Single room supplement from €300
Non refundable or transferable booking deposit €500 per person
- Full payment due 12 weeks before departure
- Optional Insurance available (call for details)
- Taxes, fees or compulsory charges introduced after publication are not included in the above price
- These prices are guidelines only and are subject to change and availability. Pricing will be confirmed at time of booking.