Enjoy a week in the Croatian city of Dubrovnik. Stay in the 3 Star Club Valamar Hotel. You will also have a half day tour, exploring the sights of the city, and a full day tour to Montenegro. Thanks to our great customer feed back we’ve included the two top ranking tours with optional tours available to prebook before travel or whilst there.
Dubrovnik is a gorgeous city and with the marble streets, baroque buildings and the endless shimmer of the Adriatic it is no wonder the city has featured so heavily in the TV show “Game of Thrones”.
- Return direct Aer Lingus flights Dublin – Dubrovnik
- Transfers on luxury coaches throughout
- 7 nights in Croatia, staying in the 3 Star Club Valamar Hotel
- Meals on a full board basis
- Drinks included with meals
- Half Day Tour of Dubrovnik
- Full Day Tour to Montenegro
- The services of a tour manager
- 1 check in bag of 15kg per room
- Taxes and charges of €130 included
Fly from Dublin to Dubrovnik and transfer to the 3 Star Club Valamar Hotel.
Day at leisure to enjoy the resort.
2 tours are included during your week (days to be confirmed)
Half Day Dubrovnik City Tour including the old town, towers, statues, Onofrios Fountain, the City Walls and port
Full day tour to the Montenegro. Drive to the village of Perast then by boat to Gospa of Skrepjela to visit its church and famous icon. Free to time to discover Koto, then a visit to its medieval centre with plenty of free time. to do some of your own exploring.
Transfer to the airport for your return flight to Dublin.
Club Valamar Hotel – 3***
Within a stunning Mediterranean garden setting, the Valamar Club Dubrovnik sits on the shores of the Babin Kuk peninsula just a few minutes away from the magic of Dubrovnik’s old quarter. With the spotlight on sports, entertainment and non-stop fun in the sun for all ages, this Dubrovnik hotel is the definitive choice for activity-seekers and family holidays in Croatia. For quality leisure time the hotel’s incredible range of facilities offers everything from aerobics to table tennis, swimming lessons to football. Water sports fans can also indulge in swimming, diving in Dubrovnik, sailing and water-skiing from the shores of the lively Copacabana beach. Away from the activities, the Dubrovnik hotel’s spacious double rooms provide comfortable havens of peace and feature panoramic vistas of green Mediterranean gardens or the crystal blue sea. After a swim in the sea or a perfect day of diving in Dubrovnik, hunger may strike – pamper your palate with the aromatic flavours of local and international cuisine with Dubrovnik’s only light all-inclusive offer. Nearby, the wellness centre at the Valamar Dubrovnik President Hotel provides a sanctuary of well being for a little well-deserved ‘me’ time. Just a few minutes away from the hotel in Dubrovnik, the ancient stone walls, terracotta tiled roofs and domed towers of Dubrovnik’s skyline rise above an iridescent sea. Here you can stroll through history in the city’s labyrinth of narrow streets during your family holidays in Croatia. Or pick up traditional crafts and products in local shops and colourful markets before treating yourself to some fish and seafood specialities in the old town.
- Inclusive of taxes and service charges as indicated
- Includes check-in of 1 standard bag per room
- Single room supplement from – €195 (Oct), €235 (3rd May), €325 (3rd June)
- Non-refundable or transferable booking deposit €200 per person
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit card
- Optional Insurance €20 (conditions apply)
- OPTIONAL TOUR: Pre-Book our full day tour to Medjugorje €55 per person