Dubrovnik City Break - No Single supplement
Dubrovnik is located in the south of Croatia with spectacular views of the Adriatic Sea. It’s known for its distinctive Old Town, encircled with massive stone walls completed in the 16th century. It’s beautifully kept buildings such as; St. Blaise Church to Renaissance Sponza Palace and Gothic Rector’s Palace, now a history museum. Paved with limestone, the pedestrianized Stradun (aka Placa), are a must see. There are many shops and restaurants available also.
- Return flights Dublin to Dubrovnik with priority boarding
- Return airport transfers to the hotel
- 3 nights accommodation in the Vis Hotel in a single occupancy room
- Breakfast included
- Insiders Tour
- 1 x 10kg hand luggage per person
Fly direct from Dublin to Dubrovnik. On arrival, you will be met by your guide and transferred to your hotel.
Morning Insiders Tour of Dubrovnik. Our expert guide will take you on a walk through this beautiful city and before you know it you’ll have visited all its main sights and have a great knowledge of the city and how to navigate it so as to make the most of the rest of your stay.
Day at leisure.
Free time today before you will be collected from the hotel for your return flight home to Dublin.
Offering quality accommodations in the sightseeing, beaches, restaurants district of Dubrovnik, Hotel Vis is a popular pick for both business and leisure travelers. The city center is merely 4 km away and the airport can be reached within 30 minutes. This modern hotel is in the vicinity of popular city attractions such as Lapad Bay, Church of St Michael, Lapad Open-Air Cinema.
Hotel Vis offers impeccable service and all the essential amenities to invigorate travelers. To name a few of the hotel’s facilities, there are free Wi-Fi in all rooms, taxi service, 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas.
In addition, all guestrooms feature a variety of comforts. Many rooms even provide linens, mirror, slippers, towels, closet to please the most discerning guest. The hotel’s recreational facilities, which include tennis courts, water sports (non-motorized) are designed for escape and relaxation. When you are looking for comfortable and convenient accommodations in Dubrovnik, make Hotel Vis your home away from home.
- Inclusive of taxes and service charges as indicated
- Non refundable or transferable booking deposit €100 per person
- Optional Insurance available (call for details)
- Holidays are subject to availability
- These prices are guidelines only and are subject to change and availability. Pricing will be confirmed at time of booking.