Cyprus All Inclusive – Paphos
Situated on the south-west coast of Cyprus, Paphos is the ideal holiday destination for seeking sunshine and relaxation. Yet there is more to Paphos than that: lovers of archaeology, history and culture will find a wealth of attractions. Whether you are a devotee of archaeology, folklore, ethnography or the Byzantine Empire, you will find something to interest you in one of Paphos’ twelve museums. Beyond Paphos itself, it is only two miles to the Tombs of the Kings, a Unesco World Heritage Site. For sports enthusiasts, Paphos offers a variety of water sports and has three golf courses. What’s more, you can go horse riding, cycling or hiking in the nearby countryside. From the picturesque harbour with its medieval castle, you can enjoy a trip on a catamaran or perhaps a speedboat. If you want to do some souvenir shopping before you go home, Paphos is the perfect place for it.
- Flight Dublin to Paphos, Cyprus, with priority boarding
- Airport transfer to your hotel in Paphos
- 7 nights accommodation in the 4* Hotel Theo Sunset Bay Holiday Village based on 2 sharing a twin room
- All meals and select drinks including alcohol on an All Inclusive basis
- Return transfer from your hotel to airport
- Flight Paphos to Dublin, with priority boarding
- Taxes and 10kg hand luggage per person
4* Theo Sunset Bay Holiday Village
Situated near to the rocky beach, the 4-star Theo Sunset Bay Holiday Village offers a panoramic view over Coral Bay and the Mediterranean Sea. Theo Sunset Bay Holiday Village has welcomed guests in Paphos since 2008. G & C souvenir shop and Paphos Harbour are each 20 and 20 minutes’ drive away from the hotel. The city center lies within 8 km from the venue.
Stores and a market are a few steps from this exclusive hotel. These rooms also provide a shower, a hairdryer and toiletries in bathrooms along with an electric kettle, a dishwasher and a toaster. Each room opens onto the sea. The rooms have Mediterranean decor. Start your day at Theo Sunset Bay Holiday Village with a complimentary buffet breakfast served at the restaurant. A range of vegetarian dishes is offered at the 24-hour restaurant. The open-air bar is a great spot to meet for a refreshing drink. Steves Cafe Bar Paphos and Doria Beach Restaurant are 350 meters away. The hotel’s stunning location offers to get to International airport in 20 minutes by car.
- Inclusive of taxes as indicated
- Single room supplement on request
- Non refundable or transferable booking deposit €200 per person
- Optional Insurance available (call for details & quote)
- These prices are guidelines only and are subject to change and availability. Pricing will be confirmed at time of booking.