Budapest Christmas Markets & Tour
This Travel Escapes City Break takes you to the delightful Hungarian capital of Budapest. During your Insider Tour our guide will lead your exploration, showing you the well known sights, and some hidden gems that you might otherwise miss. You then have time to explore this charming city.
- Flight Dublin to Budapest
- Airport transfer to the hotel
- 3 nights accommodation in the 4 Star Leonardo Hotel Budapest, based on 2 people sharing
- Bed and Breakfast basis
- Insiders Walking Tour of Budapest
- Christmas Markets!
- Transfer from the Hotel to the airport
- Services of our tour manager for coach transfers and tours
- Flight Budapest to Dublin
- Taxes and charges of €134 plus 1 x check in bag of 15kgs per room and 10kg hand luggage per person
Fly from Dublin to Budapest and transfer to your hotel, the 4 Leonardo Hotel Budapest.
Our experienced guide will lead your Insider Walking Tour of Budapest, taking you to the main tourist sights, and to a few hidden gems that you might otherwise miss. The tour ends in the city centre, leaving the rest of the day at leisure in the city.
Day at leisure. The delightful city of Budapest is a joy to explore,with many gems waiting to be discovered on both sides of the Danube, which flows through the heart of the city.
Transfer from your hotel to the airport for the return flight.
Leonardo Hotel Budapest 4****
Only a few minutes walking distance from the city centre on the Pest side of the Danube, the Leonardo Hotel Budapest is located at the flourishing business district Ferencváros. No other 4-star Budapest hotel is as close to the airport and ensures convenient travelling. The Budapest hotel is perfect for leisure and business travelers alike. The Leonardo Hotel in Budapest offers prime contemporary facilities. To escape from daily routine, guests enjoy the free entrance to the health club with sauna and gym. Spoil yourself with sensual delights at the Courtyard Restaurant with international and traditional Hungarian cuisine. Gourmets appreciate the 42nd Street Bistro Bar for its first-class choice. Great for light fare between meals is the 24/7 Grab ’n’ go-station with a choice of tasty snacks and drinks. With fresh energy explore the most lively entertainment Ráday utca within walking distance from the hotel. Explore the hotel’s surrounding with the imposing secessionist palace of the Museum of Applicant Art & the “TRAFÓ” House of Contemporary Art and the Museum of Holocaust in the neighbourhood. Just few minutes by public transport the famous Vörösmarty Square, the St Stefan Basilica as well as the House of Parliament are located. Discover the Castle District, the Trinity Square, the Fisherman’s Bastion or the Matthias Church in Buda and do not miss to visit some of the museums, such as the Museum of Fine Arts, the Hungarian National Gallery and National Museum.
- Inclusive of taxes and service charges as indicated
- Non-refundable or transferable booking deposit €100 per person
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit card
- Optional Insurance €15 (conditions apply)
- Single Supplement €64 (€200 for 15 June departure)
- Prices are correct at time of going to press, flight supplements may apply depending on availability of negotiated airfares