Bucharest Insiders Tour
Known for its wide, tree-lined boulevards, glorious Belle Époque buildings and a reputation for the high life (which in the 1900s earned its nickname of “Little Paris”), Bucharest, Romania’s largest city and capital, is today a bustling metropolis. Romanian legend has it that the city of Bucharest was founded on the banks of the Dambovita River by a shepherd named Bucur, whose name literarily means “joy.” His flute playing reportedly dazzled the people and his hearty wine from nearby vineyards endeared him to the local traders, who gave his name to the place.
Price Includes :
- Return flights Dublin to Bucharest
- Return airport transfers to the hotel
- 3 nights accommodation in the 4* Central Hotel, based on 2 sharing
- Bed & Breakfast basis
- Insiders Tour of Bucharest
- Taxes and charges of €130 plus 15 kgs check-in bag per room & 1 x 10kg hand luggage per person
Fly direct from Dublin to Bucharest. On arrival you will be met by your guide and transferred to your hotel.
Morning Insiders Tour of Bucharest. Our expert guide will take you on a walk through this beautiful city and before you know it you’ll have visited all its main sights and have a great knowledge of the city and how to navigate it so as to make the most of the rest of your stay.
Day at leisure.
Today you will be picked up from the hotel for your transfer back to the airport for your return flight home back to Dublin.
Booking remarks :
- Inclusive of taxes and service charges as indicated
- Non-refundable or transferable booking deposit €100 per person
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit card
- Optional Insurance €15 (conditions apply)
- Single Supplement ONLY €80
- Holidays are subject to availability
- Prices are correct at time of going to press, flight supplements may apply depending on availability of negotiated airfares