Wonders of Beijing & Xi’an
Experience Tiananmen Square, the Great Wall & the Terra Cotta Warriors
Ancient terracotta warriors, mighty palaces and fascinating Buddhist Temples are just some of the amazing sights you will see on this wonderful 8-day escorted holiday to China. Experience the spectacular Great Wall and lively Beijing with its magnificent architecture and quaint streets. Also visit the impressive city walls and impressive terracotta statues of Xi’an.
- Return flights from Dublin to Beijing including taxes & charges
- Domestic flight from Beijing to Xi'an
- Bullet Train from Xi’an to Beijing
- Professional English speaking tour manager and executive coach transfers
- 7 nights hotel accommodation throughout
- 5 dinners & 4 lunches
- Visit Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Beijing Olympics venue area & the Summer Palace in Beijing
- Excursion to the Great Wall of China & to the Sacred Way in the Ming Tomb
- Rickshaw ride through the maze of old town lanes in Beijing
- Kungfu show in a local theatre
- Visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda and the local city wall of Xi’an
- Visit to the Terra Cotta Warriors
- Evening at the famous Tang Dynasty show
- Free time for shopping & sightseeing at your leisure
Depart Dublin for Beijing.
Arrive at Beijing Airport & meet your local guide for transfer to the Beijing Olympics venue area for a short stroll. Continue to your hotel for check-in. Dinner at your hotel or in a local restaurant. Overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel followed by a visit to the famous Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City. In the afternoon you will have a tour to the Temple of Heaven and visit to a pearl factory. In the evening you will enjoy an energetic Kungfu show in a local theatre. Dinner at your hotel or in a local restaurant. Overnight at your hotel.
After breakfast you will travel to the Badaling area to climb the impressive Great Wall. Visit a Jade Gallery, showcasing China’s precious stone. Continue to the Sacred Way in the Ming Tomb. That evening you will enjoy Beijing Duck for dinner in a local restaurant. Overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel & check out. Enjoy a visit to the Summer Palace in Beijing. After lunch depart for Xi’an. Dinner at your hotel or in a local restaurant.
After breakfast in the hotel you will depart for Lintong County to visit the Terra Cotta Warriors and Chariots Museum where you will be blown away by amazing life-sized warrior figures and the horses that guard the ancient tomb of the first Emperor of China. Dinner at your hotel or in a local restaurant. Overnight at your hotel.
After breakfast in your hotel you will visit the City Wall, the Big Wild Goose Pagoda followed by shopping in a local market. In the evening enjoy the famous Tang Dynasty show in a local theatre. Dinner at your hotel or in a local restaurant. Overnight at your hotel.
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement from €350pp. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Non refundable / non transferable deposit of €350pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Price includes 1 standard piece of checked-in luggage
- Optional insurance available from €42pp (terms & conditions apply)
- Irish Passport holders require a visa for this holiday. A cost applies and details will be sent after booking. Non-Irish passport holders please contact us for further information.
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, hotel, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply