Wonders of Ancient Greece
Athens, Delphi, Corinth & Tolo
Discover ancient sites, unique treasures and glorious architecture on this wonderful escorted holiday to Greece as we visit Athens, Delphi, Corinth and the stunning Greek Coast. Marvel at the magnificent Parthenon high on the Acropolis, lose yourself in the enchanting Plaka area, wander through the sacred ruins of ancient Gods, stand in the market place of Ancient Corinth where St Paul preached to the Corinthians, cruise the islands of the Aegean and relax by the sparkling waters of Tolo, a quaint and colourful fishing village near historic Naflion.
- Return flights from Dublin to Athens including airline taxes & charges
- Professional English speaking tour guides & executive coach transfers throughout
- 9 nights 4* hotel accommodation with breakfast
- 7 evening meals
- Two days exploring Athens with visits to the Acropolis, Ancient Agora, the Plaka, the Acropolis Museum, the Old Olympic Stadium, Syntagma Square and the fascinating National Archaeological Museum
- Full day cruise to the beautiful Greek islands of Hydra, Poros & Aegina including lunch
- Visit to the Delphi Archaeological Site & Museum, once considered by Ancient Greeks as the centre of the world
- Guided tour of the impressive Epidaurus Theatre and Mycenae archaeological site
- Free time to explore the pretty fishing village of Tolo or visit the town of Nafplion
- Visit to Ancient Corinth, once Greece's largest city and richest port
- Free time for relaxing, sightseeing and shopping at your leisure
Fly from Dublin to Athens where you will meet your guide. Transfer, dinner overnight at your hotel in Athens.
Breakfast at your hotel. Depart for a tour of Athens including visits to the Ancient Acropolis, Agora and the beautiful Plaka Area. After lunch visit the Acropolis Museum. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel. Today enjoy visits to more key sites in Athens including a visit to the fascinating National Archaeological Museum, a stop at Styntagma Square to watch the change of guards at the Parliament building and the old Olympic Stadium where the first modern games were held in 1896. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel & transfer to Piraeus Port for a full day cruise to the stunning Greek Islands of Hydra, Poros & Egina including lunch on board. Each of these picturesque islands are perfect for sightseeing, taking a relaxing stroll along the beach or sampling the local cuisine in one of the many cafes & bars. Overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel & checkout. Transfer to Delphi by coach (approx 3 hrs) including lunch break on the way. Check in, dinner and overnight at your hotel in Delphi.
Breakfast at your hotel and visit to Delphi Archaeological site & Museum. This ancient archaeological site is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and dates back to around the 6th Century. Some of the most recognised monuments of the site include: The Temple of Apollo, Delphi Theatre, The Stadium and the Castalian Spring. Overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel and check out for your transfer to Tolo. En route enjoy visits to Mycenae and Epidaurus. Check in, dinner & overnight at your hotel in Tolo.
Breakfast at your hotel. Today enjoy free time to explore your surroundings at leisure in Tolo or visit the town of Nafplion. This former fishing village has transformed over the years and it now a very popular destination for visitors from across the world. Take advantage of the many beaches available or sample the local lifestyle in the many cafes & bars nearby. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel. Today enjoy free time to explore your surroundings at leisure in Tolo. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel. Transfer to Athens and visit to the Ancient Corinth. Continue to airport and return home.
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Single room supplement €329pp. A limited number of single rooms are available. If you are travelling alone and are willing to share a twin room with another group member of the same sex, we will do our best to accommodate this request although it cannot be guaranteed
- Price includes 1 standard piece of hand luggage. Checked-in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel - prices may vary
- Non refundable / non transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure (2% charge on balance payments made by credit card)
- Optional insurance available from €29pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, hotels, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply