Short Break to Italy - No Single Supplement
- Return flights from Dublin to Rome including taxes & charges
- Coach transfers
- 3 nights at 4* hotel with breakfast & dinner each day (NO SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT)
- Guided tour of the classic hilltop town of Trevi
- Guided Walk along Trevi’ s Medieval Aqueduct with bruschetta and olive oil tastings
- Excursion with Guide to the saintly town of Assisi
- Free time to relax and explore this beautiful region
Depart Dublin for Rome. On arrival you will have a coach transfer to Trevi with stop at Spoleto on the way. Enjoy a welcome drink at hotel Alla Rocca, a beautiful 17th century building. Enjoy a guided tour of the classic hilltop town of Trevi before your 4 course evening meal at the hotel & overnight.
Breakfast at the hotel. Excursion with guide to beautiful Assisi discovering the wonders of Saint Francis and Saint Claire. Evening meal & overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a guided gentle walk along Trevi’s medieval Aqueduct. Stop for Bruschetta tasting drizzled with local extra virgin olive oil. Free time before evening meal & overnight at the hotel.
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- Price includes 1 standard piece of hand luggage. Checked-in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel - prices may vary.
- Non refundable / non transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Optional insurance available from €29pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel.
- Photo tax at/inside tourist sites may apply, payable locally.
- Flights, hotel, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply