Country Cooking in Umbria
NO SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT!
Experience the rustic ‘Green Heart’ of Italy on this wonderful Cooking Holiday. Travel to Umbria, a landscape of gently overlapping hills and winding valleys. Stay in the medieval hilltop town of Trevi and learn how to prepare an authentic Italian dish in a hands-on cookery class! Also enjoy free time to explore this beautiful region where Italy’s old-world traditions still flourish.
- Return flights from Dublin to Rome including taxes & charges
- Executive coach transfers
- 3 nights 4* hotel accommodation with breakfast (no single room supplement)
- 3 evening meals
- Guided tour of the classic hilltop town of Trevi
- Walk to a local olive mill to taste the world famous Trevi olive oil
- Authentic Italian cookery class
- Face/hand/foot massage with local olive oil products
- Free time to relax and explore this beautiful region
Depart Dublin for Rome. On arrival you will have a coach transfer to your hotel in Trevi. Enjoy a welcome drink at hotel, a beautiful 17th century building. Evening meal at hotel & overnight.
Breakfast at the hotel. Guided tour of the classic hilltop town of Trevi in the morning. Return to the hotel for a relaxing face/hand/foot massage with local olive oil products. Then learn how to prepare an authentic Italian dish in a hand-on cookery class. Evening meal & overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today enjoy a walk along the nearby medieval aqueduct, through an olive grove to a local olive mill. Here you will get the chance to try some of the famous olive with scrumptious Bruschetta. Free time in the evening to visit Trevi. Evening meal & overnight at hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out. Transfer to the airport for your return flight to Dublin.
- Price based on 2 sharing including all airport taxes & charges
- NO SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT
- Price includes 1 standard piece of hand luggage. Checked-in luggage is available to purchase prior to travel - prices may vary
- Non refundable / non transferable deposit of €250pp required at time of booking
- Balance due 10 weeks before departure (2% charge on balance payments made by credit card)
- Optional insurance available from €19pp (terms & conditions apply)
- City taxes may apply, payable locally at your hotel
- Flights, hotel, taxes, prices & itinerary subject to change
- Booking terms & conditions apply