Ultra Luxury Arabian Spirit & India
A voyage created to inspire. From the mysterious Middle East and it’s storied past to Mumbai and its big, bold, Bollywood beauty! Enjoy ample time in magical Muscat – a country of minarets, muezzin calls and mouth-watering makbous. Cross the Arabian Sea and live out childhood games of exploration and discovery, with two full days at sea your playground dreams will become a reality.
This wonderful Ultra Luxury cruise takes you on a fascinating tour of some of the most exclusive cities of the Arabian Peninsula and onwards to Mumbai in India. You board the Ultra Luxury Silver Spirit in Dubai before cruising to Abu Dhabi and on to Fujairah, a much more traditional Emirati city than the mega-cities of Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Next, you travel to Muscat, Oman’s capital city, where an overnight stay gives you ample opportunity to explore. The final stop, after spending two days crossing the Indian Ocean, is historic Mumbai where you again stay onboard overnight.
- Flight from Dublin to Dubai, UAE
- All transfers airport – hotel – port
- 1 night in a 5 star Dubai hotel, room only
- 9 nights on board 6-star Silver Spirit based on two sharing
- Open-seating dining options – dine when and with whomever you please
- Diversity of dining venues – casual, romantic, regional delicacies, and gourmet cuisine inspired by Relais & Châteaux
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship – select wines, premium spirits, speciality coffees and soft drinks, plus your own tailored mini-bar In-suite dining and 24-hour room service – always complimentary, always available Sophisticated entertainment from live music to production shows
- Complimentary transportation into town in most ports
- Butler service in every suite – all guests
- All onboard entertainment
- 1 night in a 5 star Mumbai hotel, room only
- Flight from Mumbai, India, to Dublin
- One check-in bag of 20kg per person
- Taxes and gratuities
After your flight to Dubai, you will be transferred to your hotel for your one night stay. In the morning you will be transferred to the port to board the 6* Silversea Silver Spirit.
Dubai sits on a golden sandy coastline in the Arabian Gulf, where the warm azure waves of the sea meet the desert. A high-rise oasis, this city is a pleasure-dome surrounded by dunes; one of the most fashionable on the planet thanks to its ability to satisfy the needs of legions of demanding vacationers. Dubai is about having fun—and it’s one big adult playground. Nature plays her part here, with year-round sunshine, gorgeous beaches, dramatic arid landscapes, and warm waters, but it’s the man-made attractions that make Dubai so alluring.
Just a few decades ago, Abu Dhabi, the island capital of the United Arab Emirates, was a small fishing village with houses made of mud-brick and palm fronds. Today, as a result of revenue from oil, Abu Dhabi is one of the world’s richest cities, with wide, tree-lined okulevards, lush green parks, gushing fountains and imposing skyscrapers. Somewhat of a dichotomy, Abu Dhabi is a combination of ultra-modern sophistication and Arab mystique, with friendly and hospitable people offering a warm welcome to visitors.
Days at sea are the perfect opportunity to relax, unwind and catch up with what you’ve been meaning to do. So whether that is whale watching from the Observatory Lounge, writing home to your loved ones or simply topping up your tan by the pool, these blue sea days are the perfect balance to busy days spent exploring shore side.
A visit to the Emirate of Fujairah is a chance to see a different side to the United Arab Emirates, swapping the flashy mega-towers for heritage-rich mosques and crumbling forts. While elements of Dubai’s and Abu Dhabi’s skyward dash are present in Fujairah city, on the whole, you can expect to enjoy a much more down to earth version of the UAE than you might be used to, as you explore this intriguing destination of history and heritage. The Al Bidya Mosque is a true link to the past, and this incredible building is the UAE’s oldest mosque.
Oman’s capital city is hemmed in on one side by spectacular jagged-peaked mountains and on the other by royal blue sea. The architecture is a traditional, sophisticated arabesque blend of white-washed, low-rise buildings surrounded by manicured palms, intricately designed domes set atop the minarets of the mosques, sand-colored villas, a surprising blend of modern art installations, like a giant incense burner that towers over the Corniche, and ancient forts set in the rocky hills.
Delhi may be the capital city, but it’s Mumbai that encapsulates all the dynamic, chaotic parts that make up modern India. This is where you’ll find everything from succulent street food to haute cuisine, bargain-basement bazaars to the finest haute couture, humbling poverty to staggering wealth, sacred temples to hedonist nightclubs. Mumbai is India—vibrant, hectic, frustrating, enervating, and exhilarating, warts and all. Mumbai is a city of extremes, where slum-dwelling strivers making dollars a day serve Bollywood stars and industrial billionaires.
After your overnight stay in port on the, you will be transferred to the 5 star hotel for you final night in India. Following breakfast on your final day, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight home to Ireland.
With one of the highest space to guest ratios in the business and eight superlative luxury dining options, Silver Spirit offers its guests one of the most complete cruise experiences available. Spacious decks leave plenty of room for relaxation, yet the cosy niches make sure that there is something for everyone. Meet like-minded friends; enjoy first class dining and relax in what is possibly the best place between sea and sky.
LENGTH: 691 Feet / 210.7 Meters
- Inclusive of taxes and service charges as indicated
- Non-refundable or transferable booking deposit of 25%
- Optional Insurance from €31 (conditions apply)
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship – select wines, premium spirits, speciality coffees and soft drinks, plus your own tailored mini-bar
- Gratuities always included in your fare with Silversea
- These prices are guidelines only and are subject to change and availability. Pricing will be confirmed at time of booking.
- Silversea Terms and Conditions apply