Three Countries Danube River Cruise
This river cruise leads you through some of the most enchanting cities of Europe – Vienna, Bratislava & Budapest. Enjoy 7 nights, 8 days onboard, exploring some of the most delightful cities Europe has to offer.
- Direct Flights to Vienna with Aer Lingus.
- Transfers from Airport to the quay to board your river cruiser
- 7 nights on the river cruiser, based on 2 sharing a main deck cabin
- Superb French Cuisine ~ All Meals onboard are included on a full board basis from dinner on the 1st day to breakfast on the last day
- Unlimited complimentary onboard beverages, including beer, fine wine, spirits, mineral bottled water, soft drinks specialty coffees and tea
- Farewell Gala dinner
- Transfer from the quay to the airport
- Return flight to Dublin
- Taxes and charges of €120
- 1 bag prepaid per person 15kgs, & 1 carry on bag of up to 10kgs also included per person.
On arrival in Vienna you will be transferred to the port where you can leave your bags onboard your river cruiser, then you are free for the day to explore the city and have some lunch. Embarkation at 6.00pm in Vienna. Welcome cocktail, crew presentation. Dinner onboard and free time or optional guided tour of Vienna by night. Cruise departure around midnight towards Melk.
Breakfast on board. Arrival early in the morning . Optional excursion of the Abbaye of Melk. Return onboard for lunch and cruise departure towards Dürnstein, through the beautiful Wachau. Arrive in Durnstein in the early afternoon, which will be visited with your hostess. Return onboard in the mid afternoon and continuation of cruise to Bratislava. Dinner onboard.
The ship will arrive in the night. After breakfast, there is an optional excursion to Bratislava. Return on board for lunch and cruise departure towards Kalocsa, in Hungary. Afternoon of cruising and dinner on board followed by an evening of entertainment.
Breakfast on board. The boat will arrive early in the morning and you will leave for an optional excursion to the Puzsta, including a horse show. Also named the Great Valley, this huge grassland used to be considered in the 19th century as the Wild West of Hungary. Return on board for lunch and cruise towards Budapest, the “the pearl of the Danube” that we will reach in the night. Dinner on board.
Breakfast onboard. Day free in Budapest or optional guided tour of Budapest. Return on board for lunch. Free afternoon . After dinner on board, free evening or folklore show in Budapest .
Arrival early on the morning in Esztergom. Breakfast on board. Free visit of Esztergom, first capital of Hungary under the Arpad dynasty. The city has conserved its value. With the neo-classical basilica or the former Royal Palace, Esztergom is a city which offers wonderful architectures. Lunch on board and an afternoon of cruising. Gala dinner and evening.
Ship arrival early morning . After breakfast optional guided visit of Vienna and Schönbrunn. Return on board for lunch . Free afternoon or optional guided tour of Hofburg : the Habsbourg palace . Return onboard for dinner. Possibility of concert “Vienna music” (optional and depending on availability).
Breakfast and disembarkation. After Breakfast you will be taken directly to the airport for your return flight to Dublin.
7 Nights accommodation aboard your 4 Anchor (4 Star) river cruiser MS Beethoven, operated by Croisieurope.
- Optional insurance €29 (conditions apply)
- Single Supplement €380
- A non-refundable, non-transferable booking deposit of €200 per person is required at time of booking along with your First Name & Surname as it appears on your passport & your nationality.
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit card
- Holidays & offers are subject to availability at time of booking
- These prices are guidelines only and are subject to change and availability. Pricing will be confirmed at time of booking.