Prague to Berlin Paddle Ship
8 night cruise on board the 5 Anchor MS Elbe Princess paddle ship cruising from Prague to Berlin along the Vltava and Elbe rivers.
Visit Prague, Litomerice, Bad Schandau, Dresden, Meissen, Lutherstadt Wittenberg, Magdeburg & Berlin. Price includes all meals and drinks.
- Flight from Dublin to Prague
- Transfer from airport to quay
- 8 nights accommodation on board the 5 Anchor Elbe Princesse, based on 2 sharing a main deck cabin
- Superb French cuisine on a full board basis
- Unlimited complimentary onboard beverages, including beer, fine wine, spirits, mineral bottled water, soft drinks speciality coffees and tea
- Welcome Cocktail
- Gala evening
- Transfer from quay to airport
- Flight from Berlin to Dublin
- Taxes and charges
- One 15kg check-in bag per person + hand luggage
Following your flight from Dublin you will be transferred to the quay to board the 5 Anchor MS Elbe Princess. Here you will have an introduction our the crew and a welcome cocktail.
We’ll spend the morning on an optional tour of Prague’s Old Town. The afternoon will be spent on an optional visit to the Prague Castle area: a collection of a half-dozen palaces, several churches and monasteries, and gardens overlooking the city. We’ll see Saint Vitus Cathedral, the most recognisable landmark in the city, the Prague Castle, and the Golden Lane.
We’ll spend the morning cruising. Once we arrive, join us for an optional tour of Litomerice, one of the oldest Bohemian cities established in the 10th century on the site of a Slavic fort. The multi-colored Gothic, Baroque and Renaissance buildings in the city centre are not to be missed. We’ll return on board and cruise to Litomerice. Evening of entertainment on board.
We’ll spend the morning cruising to Bad Schandau and leave on an optional excursion to the Elbe Sandstone Mountains. We’ll discover the Königstein Fortress, overlooking the Elbe and one of the largest hilltop fortresses in Europe. We’ll then stop at the Bastei rock formation towering above the Elbe and formed by water erosion over one million years ago. We’ll return on board and continue our cruise, reaching Dresden in the evening.
The morning will be dedicated to an optional visit of the city known as the “Florence of the Elbe”. After our tour, we’ll return on board and cruise towards Meissen. Once we arrive in Meissen, we’ll leave on an optional guided tour of the city, famous for its trademark porcelain. Tonight’s entertainment will be provided by the crew.
We’ll leave on an optional guided tour of the city. You’ll discover the city centre and its noble Renaissance-style houses. We’ll also visit Luther’s house (closed from the 29.08.2016 to the 03.03.2017 replaced by the house of Melanchthon), a former Augustinian monastery which is now the Reformation Museum and listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We’ll spend the afternoon cruising to our next destination. Tonight will be CroisiEurope Quiz Night. We’ll moor in Magdeburg for the night.
Our ship will leave for Hohenwarthe early in the morning. Once we arrive, join us for an optional visit of Magdeburg, situated midway on the Elbe River and also on the historic Roman Roads. Once we return on board in Genthin, we’ll continue towards Berlin. Enjoy an evening of entertainment on board.
This morning, join us for an optional tour of Berlin, once the iconic representation of a world divided in two. The afternoon will be dedicated to an optional visit to the gardens at the Sanssouci Palace, the former residence of Frederick the Great. Tonight will be our gala dinner and evening. We’ll remain in port overnight.
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. when you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Dublin.
8 Nights accommodation aboard your 5 Anchor Elbe Princesse, operated by Croisieurope.
The 5 Anchor MS Elbe Princesse cruises on the Elbe from Berlin to the heart of Prague.
• Upper Deck: 24 cabins (23 double-occupancy, 1 for passengers with reduced mobility) • Main Deck: 16 double-occupancy cabins Conveniences: All cabins have private bathroom with shower, hair dryer, safe, desk/storage/mini bar area, flat-screen satellite TV, cabin-to-cabin phone, radio. The beds face the window—providing a great view.
Year built: 2016 Length: 313 ft. Width: 34 ft. Number of cabins: 40 Passengers: 80 Onboard amenities: Lounge/bar with large picture windows and dance floor, public patio, restaurant serving all passengers in one sitting, wide sun deck with chaise lounges, boutique. Entire ship and each cabin have reversible air-conditioning. Free Wi-Fi on board.
- Inclusive of taxes and service charges as indicated
- Non refundable or transferable booking deposit €200 per person
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit card
- Optional Insurance €24 (conditions apply)
- Single supplement €620
- Prices are correct at time of going to press, flight/fuel supplements may apply depending on availability of negotiated airfares