Fantasia Mini Cruise
3 nights cruising from Barcelona as you explore France, Italy and Spain on board the 4 star MSC Fantasia.
Departing from Barcelona and visiting Genoa and Marseille this is a fantastic cruise for a short break or as a taster to experience life on a cruise ship. On return to Barcelona, you have the day to explore this beautiful Mediterranean city.
- Direct flight from Dublin to Barcelona
- Airport transfer to the port
- 3 nights accommodation aboard 4 star MSC Fantasia based on 2 sharing an inside cabin
- Superb dining on a full board basis
- Varied day & evening entertainment onboard
- Transfer to Barcelona city centre for free day to explore
- Transfer from Barcelona city centre to airport
- Flight from Barcelona to Dublin
- 10 kg Hand Luggage & Taxes
Barcelona is Spain’s second-largest city and the capital of the Catalonia region. Lying along the Mediterranean coast, Barcelona is the leading industrial and financial centre of Spain as well as its main trade and tourist port.
To the northwest, a set of hills run parallel to the coast and in the southwest, the old town lies along the port divided by attractive tree-lined boulevards known as Las Ramblas. Barcelona is a wonderfully vibrant city and, having been a cultural and artistic centre since the Middle Ages, really makes for a fantastic day away from your luxury cruise liner. With so much to see and do you are guaranteed to have a memorable day off ship.
Cradled between land and sea and with a working port, the Italian vacation destination of Genoa on the west coast of Italy displays its past through her many palaces and the surrounding ancient terraced hills. Genoa has many different faces; at once a modern metropolis and a rigorous custodian of artistic heritage, as well as an industrious marketplace with centuries-old parks perfect for relaxation.
Whether it is basking in the Mediterranean sunshine or being cooled by the famous Mistral wind France’s second-largest city and the capital of the Provence- Côte d’Azur region, is always a fascinating place to visit and a wonderful place for a leisurely lunch.
As France’s most important port, Marseille boasts connections with Africa, Italy and Spain. The strong mistral wind blows away all traces of pollution and provides a clarity of air so pure that many famous artists have been attracted to the city: Cézanne; Braque; Derain; Dufy and Marquet.
Your cruise ends today with your arrival in Barcelona. Disembarkation begins after breakfast, after which you will be transferred to the city centre where you can store your luggage securely and explore this fantastic city before you are collected and transferred to the airport for your evening flight back to Dublin.
3 Nights accommodation aboard the 4 Star MSC Fantasia, operated by MSC Cruises.
MSC Fantasia is the largest cruise ship ever built for a European ship owner. The flagship from MSC Cruises is a masterpiece of Italian style: a perfect mix of advanced technology, elegance and exclusive services.Built with the environment in mind, the MSC Fantasia is constructed in a modern spirit, as we help preserve the environment without sacrificing guests’ comfort. MSC Fantasia is not only a voyage of pleasure, but one of discovery. For the very first time on a ship, guests will walk on Swarovski crystal stairs. A transparent ceiling allows passengers to experience all the magic of sailing as they gaze at the starlit skies. With 27,000 m2 of public space, including the luxury MSC Aurea SPA, 5 restaurants, 4 swimming pools, 12 hydro-massage pools, coffee bars, shops, a children’s area, a Formula 1 simulator and an interactive 4-D cinema, you can truly rediscover yourself as you relax into your holiday.The MSC Aurea Spa offers ultra-modern treatments such as therapeutic mud packs, perfumed vapours, aesthetic massages and much more.MSC Fantasia takes luxury cruising to spectacular new heights – where all your holiday cruise fantasies come true.
- Inclusive of taxes and service charges as indicated
- Non-refundable or transferable booking deposit of €200 per person (full payment due if departure is within 12 weeks)
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit or charge card
- Optional Insurance available (call for details)
- Gratuities are not included in this price.
- All inclusive drinks package from €12 per person per night
- Prices are correct at time of going to press, flight & fuel supplements may apply depending on availability of negotiated airfares.