Cruise From Ireland to Iceland
Experience 10 days of modern luxury and 5 diverse ports of call on this round-trip sailing to the land of fire and ice. From bathing in Iceland’s deliciously warm Blue Lagoon spa to epic landscapes and whale spotting — there’s plenty to intrigue your senses. A sure highlight is the overnight stay in Reykjavik so you can take in its fascinating Viking past and thriving nightlife, while 3 well-spaced sea days sampling your ship’s many delights are the icing on the cake.
- 10-nights accommodation on board the 5* Celebrity Eclipse based on 2 sharing
- Award winning cuisine on a full board basis
- A wide range of spectacular day and evening entertainment on board
- Unlimited baggage
- Taxes and on board gratuities included
- No flights required!
10th May departure: On Day 10 you will visit Dublin (not Cobh) and enjoy an overnight stay in the capital.
28th May departure: You will spend Day 1 and Day 2 in Dublin with an overnight stay in the city and will not visit Belfast.
After you board the magnificent Celebrity Millennium in Dublin port you can get settled into your stateroom and explore the fabulous facilities of this 5* cruise ship before she sets sail for Iceland.
Belfast is the capital of Northern Ireland, and provides the perfect opportunity to experience true Irish culture. There’s no shortage of things to do, from to-die-for boutiques to local restaurants.
A day at sea is the perfect time to explore our one-of-a-kind Lawn Club. Relax in the sun, enjoy a drink, or even a picnic, all with real grass between your toes.
Iceland’s epic landscape defies description. The greenest of valleys. The blackest of beaches. The bluest of geothermal springs. Still-warm lava fields. Reykjavik is known for brightly coloured roofs, vibrant cafés and boutiques.
An overnight stay in Reykjavik gives you plenty of opportunity to explore this fascinating city or take an excursion further afield...
Although only 100km from the Arctic Circle, a warm microclimate allows for the world’s most northerly botanical garden in Akureyi, filled with exotic plants. Whale-watching opportunities abound here, so bring your binoculars!
Onboard Celebrity Cruises, dining in one of our speciality restaurants is a must. Why not try Murano? Sumptuous surroundings, impeccable service, and outstanding French cuisine.
Lerwick is the capital of Shetland, and has the lively reputation to match. The views of the natural harbour are beautiful, and there’s plenty of spots to try some traditional Scottish fare.
On your cruise, make sure you take in a show in our Main Theatre. Cutting-edge productions from fairy tales to comedies, stadium-style concerts to musical theatre. There’s something for everyone.
Navigate Cork's hilly streets and discover the melody of Ireland's most talkative citizenry, who have a way of making conversation. Visit local artisans and witness their skills in weaving and cutting crystal.
Birthplace to a host of renowned writers such as Oscar Wilde and W.B Yeats, the friendly Irish capital is literally steeped in culture. But it’s just as famous for ‘black nectar’ – Guinness.
Your final port of call.
Showcasing internationally inspired restaurants, luxurious accommodation, relaxing lounge bars, high-tech fitness facilities, a world-class spa and even a half acre of real grass lawn – Celebrity Eclipse is a destination in herself!
• 10 innovative restaurants and cafés
• One of the largest wine collections on the oceans & over 40 craft beers plus beautiful cocktails
• The largest and most comprehensive Canyon Ranch SpaClub® experience at sea
- Prices based on two sharing a stateroom
- Inclusive of taxes
- Non refundable or transferable booking deposit of €165 per person
- Full balance is due 12 weeks before departure date
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit or debit card
- Optional Insurance €25 (conditions apply)
- Single supplement may be available on request
- Compulsory gratuities of €121 pp are not included in the above price and must be pre-paid
- Drinks on board not included
- Drinks packages available
- Prices are correct at time of going to press