Berlin to Prague Paddle Ship
8 night cruise on board the 5 Anchor MS Elbe Princess paddle ship cruising from Berlin to Prague along the Vltava and Elbe rivers.
Visit Berlin, Nedlitz, Wusterwitz, Magdeburg, Wittenburg, Meissen, Dresden, Usti, Litomerice, Kralupy and Prague. Price includes all meals and drinks.
- Flight from Dublin to Berlin
- Transfer from airport to quay
- 8 nights accommodation on board the 5 Anchor Elbe Princesse, based on 2 sharing a main deck cabin
- Superb French cuisine on a full board basis
- Unlimited complimentary onboard beverages, including beer, fine wine, spirits, mineral bottled water, soft drinks speciality coffees and tea
- Welcome Cocktail
- Gala evening
- Transfer from quay to airport
- Flight from Prague to Dublin
- Taxes and charges
- One 15kg check-in bag per person + hand luggage
Following your flight from Dublin you will be transferred to the quay to board the 5 Anchor MS Elbe Princess. Here you will have an introduction our the crew and a welcome cocktail. The ship will stay in the port overnight.
This morning, join us for an optional tour of Berlin. After our tour, we’ll return on board and start cruising towards Nedlitz. You’ll discover the idyllic charm of the lakes formed by the Havel River. In the afternoon, we’ll leave on an optional visit to the gardens at the Sanssouci Palace. Afterwards, we’ll return to the ship and begin to cruise to Wusterwitz. Enjoy an evening of entertainment.
Morning spent cruising towards Magdeburg. This afternoon, join us for an optional visit of Magdeburg, situated midway on the Elbe River and the historic Roman Roads. Afterwards, we’ll return on board and continue our cruise. Evening of dancing.
Once we arrive in Wittenberg, we’ll leave on an optional guided tour of the city, we’ll also visit Luther’s house, a former Augustinian monastery which is now the Reformation Museum and listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Afterwards, we’ll return on board and spend the afternoon cruising. Tonight will be CroisiEurope Quiz Night. Our ship will cruise through the night.
Once we arrive in Meissen, we’ll leave on an optional guided tour of the city, famous for its trademark porcelain. We'll return on board in Dresden. After lunch, join us for an optional visit of the city known as the “Florence of the Elbe.” Evening of dancing.
We’ll leave on an optional excursion to the Elbe Sandstone Mountains. We’ll discover the Königstein Fortress, overlooking the Elbe and one of the largest hilltop fortresses in Europe. We’ll then stop at the Bastei rock formation towering above the Elbe and formed by water erosion over one million years ago. The afternoon will be spent cruising. Enjoy an evening of entertainment.
Once we arrive, join us for an optional tour of one of the oldest Bohemian cities established in the 10th century on the site of a Slavic fort. We’ll spend the afternoon cruising. Enjoy an evening of onboard entertainment.
We’ll leave Kralupy to spend the morning on an optional tour of Prague’s Old Town. We'll return on board in Prague. The afternoon will be spend on an optional visit of the Prague Castle area. We’ll see Saint Vitus Cathedral, the most recognizable landmark in the city, the Prague Castle, and the Golden Lane. Tonight will be our gala evening and dinner.
Enjoy one last buffet breakfast on board before disembarking at 9:00 a.m. when you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Dublin.
8 Nights accommodation aboard your 5 Anchor Elbe Princesse, operated by Croisieurope.
The 5 Anchor MS Elbe Princesse cruises on the Elbe from Berlin to the heart of Prague.
• Upper Deck: 24 cabins (23 double-occupancy, 1 for passengers with reduced mobility) • Main Deck: 16 double-occupancy cabins Conveniences: All cabins have private bathroom with shower, hair dryer, safe, desk/storage/mini bar area, flat-screen satellite TV, cabin-to-cabin phone, radio. The beds face the window—providing a great view.
Year built: 2016 Length: 313 ft. Width: 34 ft. Number of cabins: 40 Passengers: 80 Onboard amenities: Lounge/bar with large picture windows and dance floor, public patio, restaurant serving all passengers in one sitting, wide sun deck with chaise lounges, boutique. Entire ship and each cabin have reversible air-conditioning. Free Wi-Fi on board.
- Inclusive of taxes and service charges as indicated
- Non refundable or transferable booking deposit €250 per person
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit card
- Optional Insurance €24 (conditions apply)
- Single supplement €1,129
- Prices are correct at time of going to press, flight/fuel supplements may apply depending on availability of negotiated airfares