5* Far East - Shanghai to Hong Kong
Explore the magical east on this 12 night cruise on board the 5-star Celebrity Millennium plus an extra night in 4* hotel in Shanghai. Your cruise will visit Shanghai in China, Busan in South Korea, Taipai in Taiwan, overnight stay in Manilla in the Philippines, Hue/Danang in Vietnam and Hong Kong.
- Flight Dublin to Shanghai
- All transfers airport-hotel-cruise ship
- 1 night B&B pre-cruise in 4* Shanghai hotel
- 12 nights on board 5-star Celebrity Millenium
- All meals and entertainment
- A wide range of spectacular day and evening entertainment on board
- Flight Hong Kong to Dublin
- A 20kgs check-in bag pp Taxes and charges
Depart from Dublin on your overnight flight to Shanghai.
On arrival in Shanghai, after your overnight flight, you will be taken to a 4-star hotel in the city for a one night stay.
In the morning you will be transferred to the port to board the magnificent Celebrity Millenium and get settled.
Catch a birds-eye view of the iconic colonial riverfront promenade called The Bund atop the viewing deck of Shanghai World Financial Centre, then take in its pleasures 1,555ft below. Do set time aside to bargain hunt for silks, fashion and antiques
Get the big picture of the world’s fifth largest port atop the 387ft Busan Tower or head for the wide shores of Gwangalli Beach for vistas of the iconic Gwangan Bridge. The shopping’s hard to beat, with a huge array of designer boutiques and stalls.
At once a bastion of traditional life while bang up to date, this has to be one of Asia’s most absorbing draw-cards. Topping your list will be the National Palace Museum , filled with a treasure-trove of priceless Chinese artefacts – and the cuisine!
Known as the Pearl of the Orient, Manila is the urban hub of the Philippines’ 7,000 islands. Explore the markets and backstreets of Quiapo and Chinatown where you can find goldsmiths, herbalists, teahouses and shops selling mooncakes, incense, paper money to burn for ancestors, trinkets and all kinds of local curios. The Intramuros walled Spanish fortress is the oldest part of the city. Jutting out into Manila Bay on a narrow peninsula, this was the site of the original Muslim settlement over which the Spanish built their isolated outpost. As a counterpoint, visit the lively center of modern Manila—Makati—where you can shop, eat and drink to your heart’s content. You’ll get caught up in the unique vibe that comes from the many locals who are here to work, relax and play. End the day enjoying one of the legendary sunsets over Manila Bay.
1 night stay in Shanghai, in a 4* hotel. 12 Nights aboard the 5 Star Celebrity Millennium, operated by Celebrity Cruises.
A favourite of many travellers, Celebrity Millennium® was “Solsticized” in May of 2012 and emerged with many award-winning Solstice® Class features. She’s been renewed with spa-inspired AquaClass® staterooms, the AquaClass signature restaurant, Blu, and the addition of balconies to her chic Celebrity Suites. We can’t think of a better way to experience the exotic beauty of Asia and the South Pacific than aboard Celebrity Millennium. Out of the ordinary? Definitely.
- Inclusive of taxes and service charges as indicated
- Non-refundable or transferable booking deposit of €250 per person (full payment if departure date is within 12 weeks)
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit or charge card
- Optional Insurance from €39 available (conditions apply)
- These prices are guidelines only and are subject to change and availability. Pricing will be confirmed at time of booking.