4* Paris Escape River Cruise
The sensational Seine beckons on this River Cruise. During your 3 night cruising Paris where you will enjoy fine dining and cabaret shows, while exploring the many delightful sights. This cruise offers a perfect way to explore the "City of Light" and should not be missed. Join Cruisescapes as we bring you this fantastic holiday which is like no other. This incredible price includes; flights, transfers, full board basis, 4* river cruise, guided tours of Paris, taxes & baggage.
- Flight Dublin or Cork to Charles de Gaulle.
- Airport transfers to the port
- 3 nights accommodation on board the 4* or 5* river cruisers, operated by CroisiEurope in based on 2 sharing a main deck cabin
- Full Board basis from dinner on the first evening to breakfast on the morning of departure
- Welcome Cocktail
- Tours as per the itinerary
- Gala evening
- Cabaret Show
- Return transfer from port to airport
- Flight Charles de Gaulle to Dublin or Cork
- Taxes and charges of €124
- One checked in bag per cabin
On arrival in Paris Charles de Gaulle you will be transferred to the quay to board your river cruiser. Boarding is at 6.00pm on one of CroisiEurope’s prestigious “floating hotels” at the mooring point in Paris. You are welcomed on board by the hostess and once settled into your cabin dinner on board is followed by a cabaret show.
After breakfast on board, this morning is devoted to a panoramic guided visit of Paris by coach. Discover the renowned sights and attractions of this magnificent city. Your coach will take you past many famous places including: Bercy, the François Mitterrand National Library, Bastille, the Marais, Latin Quarter, St Germain, the Louvre, the Pyramide, Opéra Garnier, Place Vendôme, Concorde, the Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, the Invalides and the Trocadero. After lunch on board, the rest of the day is free for independent exploration of this fascinating capital at your own pace. There’s time to indulge in your favourite pastime, whether you want to visit the museums, do some shopping or just take a stroll. Later you will return to your floating hotel where dinner is served, followed by an evening of dancing on board. Also during the evening we will cruise towards the district of La Défense (depending on the river’s water level). We travel through Suresne’s lock and pass by the contemporary district of La Défense. We return to Grenelle’s quay where we stay for the night.
Early morning, departure towards Paris, departure for the guided visit of old Montmartre by coach. The Basilica of Sacré-Cœur has a surprising Byzantine style. Built at the end of the 19th century, it was finally completed in 1914. Located in the centre of the 19th century village of Montmartre, the Sacré-Coeur has been a favourite subject for artists, sculptors and poets for generations. Montmartre hill (or Butte) is one of the highest points of the capital, where there is a superb panoramic view of 50km around Paris. After lunch on board, the afternoon is free. As our mooring point is just a few minutes on foot from the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero gardens, with the Invalides just a little further away, it is easy to visit Paris at your leisure. Tonight we have a gala dinner on board and the Paris by night cruise, through the city which is beautifully illuminated at night and looks particularly attractive when viewed from our vantage point on the Seine.
Breakfast on board. Disembark at 09.00 for your transfer to the airport and your flight home.
- Inclusive of taxes and service charges as indicated
- Non refundable or transferable booking deposit €100 per person
- 2% surcharge if balance is paid by credit or charge card
- Optional Insurance €21 (conditions apply)
- Single supplement available on request
- Tours included.
- Prices are correct at time of going to press, flight/fuel supplements may apply depending on availability of negotiated airfares